Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Warragul- that's why I haven't blogged.

Admittedly, I am not a fully-pledged blogger because I haven't been updating my blog. 
Fortunately, I have a valid reason.. I'm in Warragul, which is about 100 km south-east to Melbourne.
Needless to say, internet connection is.. a problem. 


Can't get to connect online as often as I'd like and even those with the wireless broadband thumbdrive-looking thingamajig cannot connect to the internet. So.. it is quite a sticky situation. Especially since I am one of those who needs to go online everyday just for the sake of it.


Anyway, you might want to know what am I doing here. 


The boyf's got some placement thingamabob going on these couple of weeks and I needed some peace and quiet anyway, so I decided to tag along.. bringing with me tons of books and journals to read. And this awesomely good book I cannot put down- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. The only reason I'm reading a few pages at a time is so that I don't finish it before the end of our trip. Ahhh. 


So there, the story of my life.


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer