I figured that I needed some sort of therapy.
So, I thought that I should blog about my achievements of 2009 (that I can remember off hand atm) to make me feel better..
- Completed my thesis (spent an entire year on that thing); by the time I handed it in, I’d decided that I hate that subject for life.
Didn’t last for long though, it IS still my area of interest. I am such a hypocrite.
- Graduated with an honors degree, baybeh !
- Learned how to ski! By the end of my fourth day, I was able to ski an entire run without falling down !
- Met an awesome boy.. Fell head over heels.
- Survived 2 months abroad; and wished that I never had to come back.
- Gain perspective of life and left the unnecessary behind, well, most of it at least.
- Made great friends and formed stronger bonds with old friends.
- Found a job as a lecturer. Love the lecturing bits !
- Earned and spent my
hard earnedown money; well, most of the time anyway..
- Decided on an aim in my life and am on my way to achieving it!
Hmm.. That kinda worked. At least the past year wasn’t only wasted on nonsense. Grin.