Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Child in My Man

We finally went to watch the "Clash of the Titans".


Being a working night, the cinema was pretty much empty with the 2 of us + 6 strangers. But it was good. So we were comfortable.


Midway through the movie, the boyf put his arm around me and I felt safe. So, so very safe and so very secure. It's like I belong there in his arms. 


After the movie when the lights came back on I was just admiring the boy whose hands I was holding on to tightly like my life depended on it. The way he makes me feel is just unearthly. Such a man he is.


Until we reached the staircase, of which he let go of my hand just so he could slide down the bar by the side of the stairs. When he turned back, there was a grin on his face as if satisfied. And I stood there, admiring the child in him which I'm so very crazy about.


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer