Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday MomsieBoo.

Today is one of those days I wish I was home with the family.


It's the Momsie's birthday and I've been brought up to appreciate these days a little more than usual because as we age, we should only be so grateful to be as healthy as we are and as happy as we could be. It's a special occasion and I really want to be home to give her hugs and kisses as many as she deserves it.


I honestly don't know how people stand being apart from their families so. I for one, am not afraid to admit that I cannot survive without them because I'm just not strong enough to. 


My mother has always been there for me, through my ups and downs and though I know sometimes it hurts her to see me in pain, she'll always be there to hold my hand and carry me through (not literally laa!). I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.






Mother,
Happy Birthday ! And I love you.

Xx.

1 comment:

Stargazer said...

I believe that you are a loving and intelligent daughter. You are close to your mom too. Nice post!

Asian Finest Stars

Post a Comment

Footer