- I love driving in Malaysia because I don't have to stare at the speedometer all the time! Literally.
- I still don't like driving in general.
- I don't miss the morning prayers- especially if I woken up too early in the morning (which is inevitable, seeing that my body is working 3 hours ahead in time).
- I like the idea of food being readily available whenever and however I like it.
- Love the attention I'm getting from all of my friends!
- Food, is the essence of my life.
- My family and the boyf comes in next in line. Grin.
- I am happy being different, and have always strife to be different even as a child, and will continue to do the same for the rest of my life.
- I don't miss the heat & humidity BUT I like how I don't have to moisturize every hour of the day!
- I was too naive to have thought that 3 weeks was enough.
On another token, I am reminded that ...
- I truly love the sister.
- I am loved by her.
- I am also loved by our self-proclaimed brother, Mr. CWC.
- There is no place like home.
- I am loved.