Thursday, January 20, 2011

In and Out

I feel hemmed in.

Why is it that people ask questions with expectations to hear what they want to hear?
-You're not always going to get the answer that you want.


Fact is, everybody is different. And each individual is responsible for his or her own life, ergo, they are free to make their own choices. Even if he plans to screw his own life to hell. It is NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS.


Now, that is individuality.


What does that mean? 
-Plainly, that not everyone is going to agree with you and you shouldn't expect everyone to agree with you. 

And if you think that I am screwing my life apart, then tyvm for your concern but I think I am mature enough to decide on what I want to do with my life. I'll be more than happy to hear your opinions and I'm open to learn from your mistakes, BUT, you have no right to judge me. More so, you have no right to judge my parents for their parenting. Because, despite your gracious life now, you made mistakes too. 

I believe that I'm blessed for what I have today and the people I have with me. 

My point is, if I have to be completely honest and with all due respect I do not have the answers that you'd like to hear. So, either you be open to hear me out or don't bother asking me questions. Just smile and we'll pretend we've gotten past that stage. 


Thank you.


Xx.

2 comments:

obat pembesar said...

postingannya bagus

Cara Membesarkan said...

postingan yang bagus tentang In and Out

Post a Comment

Footer