Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

Every turn of a new year, most of us would be cracking our brains and scratching our heads to figure out a long list of resolutions- some sort of a change within and about ourselves that we’d like to make for the new year. We all grow up and we all mature as the months pass us by and then we say we’d like to make a change. If you are anything like me then, by the end of January I’d forget everything I have decided to do for the year.

This year, however, I am determined to do something different.

Instead of making a change of myself, I’d like to make a change for others.

In 2010, I started on a project I’d like to continue on in my life, but as my current situation doesn’t allow me to do so, I’m going to start on something “closer to home”, in a manner of speaking. I’d like to light the fire in old friendships, keep in touch with those I’ve lost touch with over the years (I’m hardly proud to admit this because of all the technological ways I could have kept in touch with said persons), and just to keep the conversation going among friends.

And I’m going to start with Facebook.

So, ready or not, old friends, here I come knocking on the door of your FB inbox.

Xx.

P.s. I’d also like to make new ones (in the old-fashioned manner – and I mean in a f2f kind of way).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

May your all dreamz come true..

Happy New Year!!

CuterThanYourBum said...

Thanks =)

Post a Comment

Footer