Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Psych Hub

I have mentioned this before, I need a project.

And I have finally decided on one.

An informative blog. I've been tortured so badly as a university student, that after I left, the torment left me with scars and the need to continue working and thinking like a student - to research and write.

Right now, I don't see myself giving up on this blog, in fact I'd like to write more.
It is an avenue for me to voice out things as a matter of opinion or just about life in general.

However, I came across a website that allows me to create hubs on specific topics, and I'd like to try that out.

I have already started posting on it, so do check it out
It is of course, a Psychology based hub.

Haven't you realize? Psychology is just about everywhere these days!

I am still developing it, and pretty much just trying out the website.

In the meantime, be patient with me.


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer