Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fcked Up

Tell me again why do you even pretend to care when all you're gonna do after I pour out my heart and soul is to throw the facts back into my face again. 

You live in this wonderful world with perfect people around you and have amazing families who support you through and through, even when you're being an idiot.

Wtf would you know about my fcking *3rd world country misery!!? It's like a friggin charade here, and you just won't know what's gonna happen in the next hour. Perhaps you could do us all a favour and just throw over a bomb that will consume us all then in that way, it's gonna be a win-win situation for us all because you'd be able to continue living in your own perfect world without ever having to acknowledge that any of us fcked up ones ever existed. 

I'm about as close to giving up so that I can stop pretending that I can make this hole a better place for everyone because the only one who had faith in me has lost all belief.

Fck U.

X.


*I know that we're not a 3rd world country but we might as well be considered as one because of the our mentalities, damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer