Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stuck on Bruno Mars

The first time I heard “Billionaire”, I  could not get it out of my head. It was literally stuck in my head 24/7.
Now, with “Just the way you are” playing on the radio all the time, I can’t help but feel envious towards that girl whom he’s singing to. Maybe nobody, but hell, Bruno is definitely the top on my list of ‘wanted’ breath-taking singers whom I’d like to meet.
Kudos to him- singer/songwriter, heck, genius in fact, for coming up with not only such a catchy tune but also lyrics that any mentally healthy girl would die for a man to sing to her.
Lovely as that song is, I came across a slightly different version of this song on Youtube by Legaci. And I’m absolutely loving it.. I’ve been listening to their cover versions for a while now, but I just can’t stop watching this particular one that they’ve come up with.

Just the Way You Are–Legaci

Personally, as an amateur singer in choirs and all, I’ve always been attracted to those who sing the base parts. So, I’m loving Daiyel. Grin. But as a group, they are soooo good, I cannot emphasize enough how much I love their ‘almost’ acapella version of songs.
I am such there are many others who are as good out there, as you might have noticed just by surfin’ on Youtube. But this is one of my personal favourites =)
Here’s one more from Daiyel which I love to watch, more because I love the song than anything else.

I’m Yours–Daiyel
 
I’m not really a big fan of anything per say, so I’m not starting a fan page or anything like that.
But hey- if they’re good, they are good..
 
Xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer