Friday, October 15, 2010

Tivo! My Guilty Pleasure.

This morning I woke up, and for the first time all week, I did not have anything urgent to attend to. Well, I do, but shopping plans only starts later =b But I did not have to be somewhere by 8, 9 , or 10 in the a.m., for a change. 
So, I woke up (surprisingly early despite the fact that I planned to sleep in late), checked my email,fb, msn, twitter and the such, and what with the rainy day outside, I decided to watch some tv because I haven’t done so in ages! Guilty pleasures..
And this was when I realized ..that all the tv shows I absolutely have to watch begins with G – in order of loves; Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl & Glee!! Yeay!
I’ve been trying to watch Vampire Diaries since everyone’s talking so much about it. Lol. I don’t mind watching it if I’m dead bored and have nothing else to watch. BUT, it’s not my kinda chase.
Ooo, and The Big Bang Theory. Must watch ever! Absolutely love it.
Admittedly, I love my Hong Kong & Taiwanese dramas too! Haven’t come around to the craze of Korean dramas yet, don’t know if I would ever come to my ‘senses’. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure they’re good but I don’t get watching something I don’t understand.. 
What is your favourite TV show? I’d love some recommendations because I’m getting a little sick of waiting for each episode to magically appear by the week. Grin.
What will I do without tv shows? Ahh, you changed my life forever.
Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer